积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-12-24 18:44:40 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
观察的艺术---意识显示它自己的故事

原创 LIlianspace    丽莲空间

So we are going to examine together this question of consciousness and its content.
我们一起来考察意识和它自身内容的问题。
In examination of this, it is very important to find out, whether you are examining it, or in observing consciousness becomes aware of itself.
在考察这个问题时,很重要的一点是去弄明白,是否是你在考察它,还是在观察中意识开始觉知到它自己。
You see the difference? i hope this is clear.
看到这两者的不同了吗?我希望这是容易理解的。
That is, you can observe the movement of your consciousness, which is your desires, you hurts, your ambitions, your greeds, all the rest of it, which is the content of our consciousness, you can observe it from the outside, as it were. Or whether consciousness becomes aware of itself. This is the problem.
那就是,你可以观察意识的活动,也就是你的欲望,你的伤痛、你的野心、你的贪婪、等等这一切,也即我们意识的内容,你可以从外部观察它们,或者意识开始觉知到它自己。这是个重点。
Whether you become aware of your consciousness, or - please, go into this with me, a little bit - Or you, consciousness is lighted up. And you observe.
是否你开始觉知到你的意识,(拜托请大家尽可能跟我一起探索这个问题),或意识被点亮,你观察到它。
This is only possible, when thought realises that what it has created, which is its consciousness, when thought realises, it is only observing itself. Not you, which is thought has put together, observing consciousness.
要做到这样,唯一有可能的是,当思想意识到它所创造的,也即它的内容,它仅仅只是观察它自身。而不是你,也就是思想组织起来的内容在观察意识。
I don't know how to put it. you understand this, a little bit?
我不知道怎样表达它,你们明白一点了吗?
Look sir, nobody has to tell you that you're hungry. That is hunger.
先生,看,没有人告诉你,你饿了。饥饿就在那。
In the same way, is it possible for thought to become aware of itself, for consciousness to be aware itself, not you are examining consciousness.
那么同样的方式,是否思想有可能开始意识到它自己,意识可以觉知到它自己,而不是你考察意识。
I hop...is this somewhat clear or not? Because this is very important at the beginning of our examination.
我希望...这一点清楚些了吗,还是没有?因为这是在我们开始考察时非常重要的点。
I want to examine consciousness. So i begin to analyse the various aspects, the various contents of my consciousness. i'm greedy, i'm angry, there is hatred, there is jealousy, there is happiness, there is pleasure, there is great many hurts from childhood, flowering or controlled. i can examine them, or there is observation and therefore, consciousness begins to reveal itself.
我想去考察意识。因此我开始分析我的意识的许多内容,许多方面。有贪婪,伤痛、有妒忌、有欢乐、有快感、有大量的来自童年的伤痛,自由的或是被管束的。我可以一个接一个考察它们,还是我只是观察,于是意识开始显示它自身。
You see the difference?
看到不同了吗?
I observe the tree, the tree tells me all its story, if i know how to observe.
我观察树,树告诉我所有关于它自己的故事,如果我知道怎样观察它。
So in the same way, i must learn how to observe - observe only, not tell consciousness what it should do.
因此以相同的方式,我必须学习如何观察 - 只是观察,而不是告诉意识应该做什么。
Right? Am i making it somewhat clear?
对吗?我说清楚一点了吗?
That is, if i want to examine consciousness, i separate myself from consciousness and then examine it, as an analyst. Whereas if there is only observation - only observation - then consciousness begins to reveals its content, its story. i don't have to tell the story about consciousness, consciousness tells its story. this is simple. i won't elaborate that.
如果我想考察意识,我把自己从意识中分离,作为一个分析者,然后再考察它。还是仅仅存在观察,只是观察,于是意识开始显示它自己的内容,它的故事。我不必讲述意识内容的故事,意识它自己讲述。这非常简单,我不用费力的阐述它。
So that's what we are doing? We are observing only! And so consciousness begins to show itself, not only the superficial consciousness, but deeper layers of consciousness, the whole content of consciousness.
因此我们所做的是什么?仅仅是观察!于是意识开始去展示它自己,不只是表面的意识,而是深层次的意识,整个意识的内容。
This is art to be learnt. Not memorised, not to say, " well i've heard this, i'm going to store it up in my brain and i'm going to learn about it." Then that is merely a mechanical process, which has no meaning whatsoever.
这就是学习的艺术。不是去记住,不会说" 好吧我听了这个,我准备把它存在我的大脑中,然后去学习它。"那么这仅仅只是一个机械化的过程,毫无意义可言。
Whereas, if you see the importance of sheer, absolute, motionless observation, then thing flowers, - consciousness opens up its doors, as it were.
但如果你看到纯粹的,完全的,一动不动观察的重要性,那么事务就会绽放 - 可以说是意识打开它自己的大门。
So observation implies seeing the totality of consciousness.
因此观察意味着看到意识的整体。
FROM PUBLIC TALK, BROCKWOOD PARK, UK 30 AUGUST 1979
节选自1979年8月30日,英国布洛克伍德公园的公众讲话

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|金马车艺术 ( 泉州玖莲文化传播有限公司 闽ICP备18025069号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:53 , Processed in 0.049186 second(s), 23 queries .